Dr. Smith laid out 11 helpful missionary principles that any Christian, whether pastor, missionary or laymen should know. I will start a series of posts to unpack the 11 principles to help you apply them today in our current day and age.
The great thing about principles is this: They are timeless.
Methods change but principles don’t. That’s why these core principles will help guide you in forming your own personal plan in missions.
I’m excited to start. Are you?
I’ll list and link all the 11 posts here as they are completed:
1. Our work must be evangelical
5. Native pastors and churches should not be supported by foreign funds
6. We should make it a rule to aim for the largest centres of population
7. We must concentrate on the unoccupied areas
8. In matters of finance there should be information, prayer and faith
9. We should never go into debt
10. Allowance should be based on needs, not worth
11. Our overhead must be kept low