2015 was all about changes and I thank God for bringing me through it all. He has the blueprint of my life and is asking me to trust him all the way.
1. Changed church: Divine leading. Renewed friendships.
2. Went for two solo mission trips: Parents have passed the baton.
3. Started teaching Sunday School: What a great joy!
4. Quit my PhD: Tough but necessary. Thank God for support.
5. Considering missions: You only live once. Make it count.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
I’m excited heading into 2016. I’ve no idea what the future holds, but I know who holds the future. I only need to trust God for the next step.